Over the past few weeks I have had time to reflect on the importance of having abundant health. An important value.
After a course of strong antibiotics that didn’t totally move the bug out of my system and test results that showed I was healthy, I looked more closely at a variety of alternative healing modalities to get my energy levels high again and build my immune system, that I thought was already strong
Sometimes I find I forget the tools I have at hand to heal myself, Reiki, The Journey, Angel Therapy , Sedona, visualization,meditation, yoga and more. I have spent many years acquiring skills I often use with family and friends.
I was also drawn back to one of the first books I bought many years ago- You Can Heal Your Life by Louise Hay. I remember Louise’s reply on one of her tapes about health to someone who had been continually ill : “That certainly keeps you out of life!”
That’s a little how I have felt since returning from the USA nearly 3 weeks ago. I was planning to come back , and blog each day, follow up on all the wonderful information I have to read and the people I met at BlogWorld Expo, type up my pages of notes, learn to master my new beautiful white Macbook and the list goes on. It was not meant to be.
Here is what am I doing now to move towards being abundantly healthy?
- I meditate each morning. I am currently using the meditation from Tom Mann’s book the Gentle Way. I then record any messages and impressions I receive.
- I have started back on a morning exercise routine, of a walk on the beach, then swimming in the sea. This morning routine at the beach was something I really missed while travelling
- Do The Five Tibetans– great breathing exercises too. I started back on this last week realising some deep breathing was essential
- Watching that I have a more alkaline diet. It is said that disease can’t live in an alkaline body. Wow no coffee now for 2 weeks: I am a search for some special organic green mate that is full of antioxidants that currently isn’t available from my normal supplier here in Australia.
- Using Michael Losier’s Law of Attraction book for developing and attracting My Ideal Health Situation
- Working Through Zen to Done, simplifying my life.
Secret of Health
The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, worry about the future, or anticipate troubles but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly.