In honor of International Happiness Day I thought I would start a meme and list 10 things that make me happy, anyone can join in: Comment below or write and trackback here.
Happiness resides not in possessions and not in gold,
the feeling of happiness dwells in the soul.– Aristotle
- Watching a sunrise
- Feeling the sun on my face
- A comment from a reader saying I have inspired them
- The sound of children playing
- Seeing a pelican each morning on the way back from the beach ( most mornings)
- The magic I feel when I see a rainbow forming
- Walking on the beach to start the day. Just this morning this lifted my vibes.
- The magic of the love I share with Des
- Meeting an old friend and feeling like it was yesterday.
- Memories of childhood holidays
Just to name a few and now I tag these fantastic fellow bloggers to share 10 things that make them happy:
Carole Fogarty Aaron Potts
What did you do today that made you feel happy?
What touched your soul?