90 Days Does Establish a Habit
“Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.” –Melody Beattie
When I got to 30 days I decided to extend it to 90 days. Ann Rusnak from Focus Mojo said you really need 90 days to establish a new habit, I then decided to extend my goal and yesterday I posted my 90th Gratitude post. Wow 90 days in a row. For me that is almost a miracle. I have celebrated and today joyfully did my gratitude list. Will I keep going? Yes it has become something I usually do first thing each day, sometimes before I go to bed.
Has my life changed?
- I experience joy, the ultimate feeling.
- I am feeling so abundant
- I notice all the abundance I already have
- I wake each day HAPPY
- I accept I can make the choices that make me feel good
- Des has really noticed a change in both my mood and my attitude
- I am loving life, I feel joy on the inside
Share you daily gratitude habits in the comments or over at What am I Grateful for today